Friday, March 6, 2009

Ukulele Lessons





Recently the Mr. has picked up his precious Kamaka ukulele again and is trying to work on his skills. It usually sits in a dark corner of our living room while the case protects it from dust. The kids have an old practice ukulele which they usually use as a weapon but recently they actually try to mimic their daddy and play songs. It's the cutest thing! Aiden has mastered the art of strumming AND singing...something daddy is still working on. Daddy still has lots to learn but the kids love any song he tries to play and will eagerly wait to hear the latest tune. On our wedding anniversary this past January I got home from work and was immediately serenaded by the Little man playing the ukulele, singing "Happy Anniversary" while little miss was dancing away! I'll have to share a video clip once I figure out how to post that. These kids are so goofy, I love it!

No comments: