Thursday, December 10, 2009

Look Grandma Ely!


The kids are really excited about our newly decorated Rudolph car. They were giggling and wanted to show Grandma Ely what it looked like. Tah-dah! Daddy thought it was cute but for some reason he refuses to drive the car now.... I wonder why that is?? We copied one of our Clarin cousins and purchased this lovely car costume from Party City. I'm not sure if the Rudolph mobile will see Christmas since Daddy will be ducking down when we get funny looks from other people driving by. I will admit to feeling goofy for driving with it because I crack up everytime I get in and out of the car...but it sure does make our chirstmas songs in the car sound 100 times better!

ETA (edited to add): The poor Rudolph car no longer exsists...Daddy removed the antlers over the weekend and now we just have a red nosed car without the ears. Bah Humbug! LOL
Posted by Picasa

No comments: